Harlan napping in our bed after a long, fun weekend.
Is Harlan teething?? You be the judge! Here he is gnawing on his teething toy (which he prefers room temp)
Check out the amount of drool on his shirt!! He is a drooling machine!
"I love drooling all over Daddy!"
Harlan's new favorite thing to put in his mouth ~ his hands. And there are lots of sound effects that come with this trick.
"Daddy this cucumber is delish!"
Check out Harlan's new ride. It is his new walker and so far he has only figured out reverse, but he sure LOVED scooting around in it.
"Daddy pimped my ride!"
This is Harlan's other new toy to improve arm strength. He needs this so he will stop trying to scoot across the floor using his face! He can turn himself all the way around using his arms.
1 comment:
I love his walker and I have been so tempted to get that tummy time toy, would you recommend it?
Post a Comment