Sunday, January 4, 2009

We took Daddy dinner.....

and since the outlet mall happens to be close by, we ran by there and did some shopping. Harlan got a couple new videos at KB toys since they are going out of business and were ridicuously cheap. Currently he is watching Rolie POlie Olie and seems to like it. Doesn't do much for me haha...but keeps him entertained for a minute or two.

Lately Harlan has started sitting in his bumbo at the sink while I do dishes. He like to be right up in the action and attempts to help out.

If you are wondering what is stuck to his cheek, it is a yogurt melt. How it got there, i couldn't tell ya. Apparently slober plus melt = sticky!

Hey mom, I got this covered! Let me at 'em!

Harlan will wave his magic wand and all the dishes will wash themselves!!! I WISH!

Harlan at the outlet mall! He sure is snuggled up warm and cozy!

He looks thrilled, doesn't he??


No comments: