I am writing this post to tell everybody about Mommy and Daddys Anniversary dinner last night. They had a wonderful time. Daddy suprised Mommy with a dinner out at The Melting Pot. They said it tasted very good.
Here is a picture of Mommy and Daddy before they left.
And a family picture. Dont we all look great
I had to include this picture of me bc I am super cute
Mommy an Daddys table at the restuarant
Mommys drink had little strawberry hearts in it
Mommy and Daddy at the restaurant
Daddy looking like he had a great time
All the flowers Daddy gave Mommy. He did a great job!
2 comments:
Harlan - Please tell your Mommy that the pictures were great and it looks like a great time was had. Your Daddy did a very good job!
What a sweet sweet husband!!
You looked gorgeous by the way!
Post a Comment