This is where I found Harlan earlier today I wish i could say he is laughing in the picture, but he is kinda stuck and upset This is how we enntertain our child..make him do chores!!
Go Harlan doing laundry! Sasha likes a man who isn't afraid to do things around the house :) From what I hear Sashie has gotten stuck a time or two around the school room... so sad to laugh, but it is a little funny.
Oh and my word verify for this comment is "beeno".. just had to let you know that...LOL!
Mariana also loves to pull all the laundry out of the baskets but she isn't as considerate as Harlan, she doesn't put them back in she tries to put them on and then drags them around the house. You never know what you may find where when you come to my house. LOL Oh & love that Brooke's word was beeno ;)
3 comments:
Go Harlan doing laundry! Sasha likes a man who isn't afraid to do things around the house :) From what I hear Sashie has gotten stuck a time or two around the school room... so sad to laugh, but it is a little funny.
Oh and my word verify for this comment is "beeno".. just had to let you know that...LOL!
Mariana also loves to pull all the laundry out of the baskets but she isn't as considerate as Harlan, she doesn't put them back in she tries to put them on and then drags them around the house. You never know what you may find where when you come to my house. LOL
Oh & love that Brooke's word was beeno ;)
I would love some help with my laundry - please send Harlan my way ;)
Post a Comment