Picture this ~ Mommy had gotten home from her short shift today and was starving. Her and daddy were sitting down to enjoy the chinese I brought home while Harlan was entertaining himself at the toybox within our view. Next thing I know, I hear crying and look up and just see feet sticking up and out of the toybox, kicking like crazy. Poor little guy tumbled into the toybox head first trying to get to a toy. Needless to say he wasnt happy about being in there. It took me a second to register what had happened and that feet sticking out meant he was in there, then it was oh no, he fell in!! If I would have had my camera close i would have taken some pictures bc it was too funny to pass up, but it was in the car, and i didnt want all the blood rushing to his head. I think the picture you can come up with in your head is probably as funny as how it looked in real life. poor little man. (and for my sister ~ no harlan's were injured in the making of this post)
No comments:
Post a Comment