I dont know if his arm is up for protection or for balance, but the look on his face is sure not one of glee and excitement.
Tomorrow will be Harlans first easter. I made him up a little easter basket with little toys, and a baby's first easter bib. Here is a picture of what the easter bunny left for him at our house.
We also made a stop at the toy store to price the toy that I wanted to get Harlan for his birthday. We actually found that they were having a special offer on the toy so we went ahead and got it and it is "hiding" in his closet til his birthday. We got him the laugh and learn kitchen. You can check it out here http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pcat=bulnl&pid=41426
I think he will enjoy all the differet components of the toy. shhhh, this is a suprise!!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

1 comment:
Twinfants LOL
I gotta say that I would be terrified of that rabbit if I was as little as Harlan.
Oh you get the coolest toys, I want the laugh & learn kitchen for myself. Sweet!
Post a Comment