Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday is here

and the weekend went great!! We all survived the first weekend back at work. Harlan told me he had a marvelous time at grandma and grandpas house. Its funny how after one weekend I went from scared to death about leaving him somewhere (not because he wouldnt be taken care of) but because I couldnt handle it, to now I am super excited about upcoming weekends. ok maybe not super excited cause I do miss him and i still have to go to work, but i am excited for him and everyone around him. He is just so much fun right now and i know he brings everyone as much joy as he brings us.

In other news, Harlan spent Sunday night home alone with Daddy. This was the first time they had both been at home alone together. They did great and the next morning Daddy took Harlan out to breakfast while Mommy slept. I bet they read the newspaper together. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Last night, Mommy, Daddy and Harlan watched the mens gymnastics competition. It made me wonder, hmmmm maybe we could have a future gold medalist here. I'm sure it won't be too long before he is rolling over and then maybe we can teach him some flips. haha Daddy thinks we should just try soccer like we first planned. Maybe we should just ask him in a few years lol

I think this picture shows he could definitely have a future in gymnastics!!!

No comments: