Here is Harlan to give you the scoop through pictures:
Here is grandpa and Alana. She apparently thought here bib was more tasty than the b&g.
Here is Me and Mommy with Tia Ana and Alex. Alex loves to eat, but hasnt been feeling well with his teeth coming in. Alex, we hope your teeth feel better soon!
Here is Alana with her Daddy and Grandpa. She loves to smile and laugh!
Here is me and Nana. She shared her oatmeal but I preferred to try to feed it to myself.
Here is grandpa and Nana with the 3 grandbabies. We are 3 good looking babies if I do say so myself!
Later the afternoon, Mommy and Daddy took me down to the land. Daddy wanted to take a look at all the changes. Here is a picture of us walking in the creek. I tried to walk in it, but it was way to cold for me!!
I like it alot better when daddy is carrying me.
Yay for the creek
Careful Daddy watch where you are going
that was a long walk in the creek, i need a drink. thanks for sharing your gatorade daddy.
Now its time to get down and get on the move.
Little man busted his lip open tonight. He got a little overconfident running around outside this evening and must have cut his lip on his teeth. Nothing a little popsicle couldnt make better. I wish i had had my camera out there. He was the classic little kid, with the popsicle juice running down his arm. It was all good til the popsicle broke off on his mouth. then he spit it out pretty quickly. haha guess we arent ready for that yet. he is now peacefully dreaming of his next adventure tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment