so i win the worst mommy of the week award. last night i was feeding harlan, and i kinda moved my arms around to scratch my head and i think i accidently gagged him with the nipple on the bottle. he spit up a little so i sat him up, then he started majoring vomiting. all over me. it even came out his nose. i felt so bad! justin was laughing so hard he couldnt help at all. now he is stuffy today and i caused it. geez the poor kid needs to wear body armor around me. Other than that the last 2 nights have been better. No matter what time we start his bedtime routine he still always seems to be awake until 10 or 11, so I am not gonna fight it. Justin and I dont go to bed an earlier that that anyway. I am gonna try to share some videos with you The first 2 of Harlan talking to his rainforest bouncy seat. He is quite a vocal baby.
This is the video of harlan when i let the water outta the tub and he hears it hit the sink below. i love his reaction!
Harlan is gone for this weekend. I am working weekend option nights which is 7p-7a sat and sun nights. So Harlan will spend alternating weekends at justins parents and my mom's house, unless justin is off on the weekend. I am really looking forward to this for him. I want him to have great relationships with all of his family. But I miss him terribly already. It has been about 3 hours, BUT I have enjoyed watching a movie and getting on the computer without having to hold him at the same time. but dont tell anyone that!! I am super nervous about work tonite, i am scared that maybe I forgot how to be a nurse. yikes. i am sure i will be fine but i got that nervous feeling in my belly. Well I will have a busy weekend relearning my job and Harlan will have a fun weekend with his gma and gpa, but maybe miss his momma a little??? HAHA
1 comment:
You know, one time I started to put the car seat with Leanne in it in the car, and she wasn't buckled in, and she almost fell out on the concrete! Thank goodness my sister was there to help me catch her and the seat! Yipe!
Post a Comment